Saturday 26 April 2014

Do it in a dress

Sat 26th: Tom Tom, Robyn and I headed up for a few casual runs with the rock skis on. Did a lap of Bochard, my first in over four months. TT's uncle Martial joined us and we headed up top bin for a few laps. Lots of spring snow. Slushy moguls as far as the eye could see. Noticed the DIIAD lot all 'dressed' up, pun intended and decided we'd join them later.


















Had a nice drink at mid station then headed back. I chilled out until 9pm, went and caught a bit of Dan's set then checked out Terrasse. There was no one there so I thought screw it, early night. At midnight Charlie came in and said everyone was out and I should come join. Threw a dress on, pounded a few beers and headed to Terrasse. Had an incredible night and was out until the sunrise in the hot tub. Also sold wax strips on my leg to people for charity. One of them fetched 20euros. Epic night!

No comments:

Post a Comment