Tuesday 21 January 2014

DIY funtimes

18-21st: Hadn't been in the mood for skiing the last few days, especially as I'd sold my only fat skis. Snow wasn't great anyway by all accounts. Maybe up the Midi / Top Bin but we're saving it for good visibility as we haven't scouted it yet this season.

Decided to get my skis sorted instead. DIY Quiver Killered the Coreupt Ascentionist skis I bought off Graham on the cheap. Could have remounted them in the used holes but felt like a challenge. After a few hours, a dodgy drill depth gauge, epoxy up my arm and some fun disassembling the FKS bindings they're all done. Just need to use a vice to bend the brakes out now.

Finally bought some bindings to go on the Shiros. Got a pair of old (but unused) Barons for a decent price!







No comments:

Post a Comment