Friday 24 January 2014

Stealing hats

Thurs Evening: Got back from work at 10pm and was straight on the beers / wine at our place with Charlie, Flynn, Nick, Frank, Jenna and Tanya. Good fun at predrinks. Went to Monkey for a few hours. Then tried to get into Amnesia but they said Tanya and Flynn were too drunk (HAH) so went to Toff instead. Had a good time and a dance there for a few hours. Managed to steal about 7 hats. No idea why there were so many about...


Decided to try to get into Amnesia again. The bouncer recognised the drunkards again but somehow in my drunken state I managed to talk him into letting us in. I said I'd be responsible for them... Anyone who's seen me on a night out will know how laughable that is. The Monkey crew were inside. Had shots, chatted, danced etc. Cormack had more free champagne - yes please. Jenna spent 32E on 4 jeagerbombs. Ouch.

Great laugh!







The drunken hat collection is growing



No comments:

Post a Comment