Sunday 5 January 2014

Work on a powder day.....

Sun 5th: Up early for work on a powder day… SUCKS. But ran (fast walked) up to Brevent for the hour I had between shifts 10-11am. WORTH IT.

Met up with Liam. Did a lap below the slow chair through the trees then down to Cornu as it opened. Two full speed non stops runs. Straightlining and bouncing off everything. Sooooooo deep in places. Face shots galore. Amazing snow. Great fun.

Did my best to break Liam who was trying to keep up on his skinny skis (95mm is definitely skinny). My hands were a little cold as I forgot my gloves in my haste but oh well…

Ran home and made work just in time. Got back and won the pub quiz in the evening. Another great day although it would have been WAY better without work.

Sunrise in the van



Remnants of the powder 

No comments:

Post a Comment